2020 Membership Renewal
Early in December, Lead Mentors will receive an email with a spreadsheet containing their membership roster.
1. Update the roster provided with appropriate changes.
2. Add missing Mentors using this Membership page below and add Cadets using online Cadet Registration through the Mentor Login.
3. Email updated spreadsheet to PSC at Registration@PublicSafetyCadets.org (no need to add new members to the spreadsheet, no need for new MOU and no need for new Agreement and Waiver forms for Cadets)
PSC will return your updated membership roster (including those you added online) along with an invoice for the 2020 year.
4. Pay by December 31, 2019 with Credit Card or Check (Using the Donate/Pay selection of the Join/Donate tab)
5. Describe what you are paying online as directed on the invoice
6. As each new Mentor or Cadet joins, register them online and pay the $15 membership online
direct questions about the renewal process to Registration@PublicSafetyCadets.org
Students wanting to be a Public Safety Cadet should use the Unit Locator to find a unit near them and learn how to join.
New Mentors register themselves and their Cadets.
Step 1. New Mentors register themselves, upload their completed agency Memorandum of Understanding
signed by the head of their agency and create member login. View MOU model form.
Step 2. Mentor receives acceptance email from PSC within 2 weeks
Step 3. Login, pay $20 annual unit registration dues and select Unit number (if creating a new Unit)