Students wanting to be a Public Safety Cadet should check with your local police/public safety agency to find a unit near them and learn how to join.
New Mentors register themselves and their Cadets.
Step 1. New Mentors register themselves (blue button below), upload their completed agency Memorandum of Understanding
signed by the head of their agency (unless MOU already submitted) and create Mentor login. See MOU Model Guide for help completing this form.
Step 2. Mentor receives acceptance email from PSC.
Step 3. Login
, Select 'Unit Registration Dues' and pay $20 annual unit registration dues and select Unit number for new PSC Unit (unless already paid)
Annual Membership Renewal
Mentors now control your membership roster online by clicking 'Manage Members' through the Mentor Login.
Download procedures for Manage Members.
2023 Membership Dues are due January 1, 2023. Mentors should:
1. Update their Mentor and Cadet rosters online (you should keep your roster current throughout the year). Deactivate each member no longer active in your Unit by clicking the appropriate button on the Cadet/Mentor record.
2. Register active Mentors not on your online roster using this Membership page (blue button above)
3. Register active Cadets not on your online roster using Cadet Registration through the Mentor Login.
4. PSC will send an invoice for Annual Membership Renewal prior to January 1st based upon members you show as active in our system. If you make member changes between the time of PSC generating the invoice and you paying annual dues, simply pay the correct amount and that will get applied to the members you show as active in our system.
5. Pay by Credit Card or Check using the Donate/Pay page under the Join/Donate tab (Describe what you are paying online in the comment box). When you pay online, you will receive a receipt acknowledging your payment sufficient for your records.
6. As each new Mentor or Cadet joins thereafter, register them online and pay the $15 membership online. Dues are for the calendar year and are not prorated.
-direct questions about the renewal process to Admin@PublicSafetyCadets.org
-only paid members register in the PSC online system are covered by PSC insurance